At Wilson Williams, we primarily work with cities, towns, counties and special districts. We also represent land use and zoning applicants, and liquor and marijuana business licensees. We apply our vast experience and practical knowledge, and our passion for public service to deliver for clients, both in their daily business operations, and with their long-term goals.
Our municipal and local government law firm consists of experts in our respective substantive fields. Our passion, problem-solving approach and team mentality sets our lawyers apart.
We all chose this field of law to work alongside dedicated elected leaders and management in their daily commitment to their communities. This is impactful work – serving governments closest to the people. Nothing is more fulfilling to us than witnessing the tangible results of our efforts.
Each member of our team lives and works with integrity, passionate dedication, and supportive collaboration. We strive to continuously learn, grow, teach, lead, listen, and mentor.
We are our Greatest Resources
- We work together as a team, and support one another
- We collaborate with each other, and grow together
- We continuously learn, listen, teach and connect
We Work How We Live
- We approach our work the same way we approach our lives
- We are authentic and creative problem solvers who bring our passion to everything we do and are
- We work alongside you, every step of the way
- Your problems become our challenge, and goal, to solve
- We don’t use a cookie-cutter approach, or force a “one size fits all” mold onto our clients
We are of Service
- We strive to make an impact
- We serve with a comprehensive approach beyond the law
- We commit to deliver for “governments closest to the people” and their dedicated elected officials and management, in daily operations and with long-term goals
We Grow Our Community
- We naturally connect our clients, our resources, and our professional network
- We expand our community everyday
- When you hire us or join our team, you join our entire community